1. WHAT DATA DO WE STORE?
We store all of the data that is submitted via the contact form and all data we need in order to maintain our relationships with customers and clients. This data ranges from records including full name, business name, email, address and country, to more extensive records that include full name, telephone number, email address, and possibly log in information.
For tax purposes, if you purchase a new website design or consulting time, we will store your tax or VAT identification number and all of the data that we need to issue an invoice if required.
2. WHY DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We store your data in order to fulfill our contractual undertakings with our customers for as long as you remain a customer, as well as to submit estimates for potential work.
3. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
Jen Ortiz, the owner of LightStorms Unlimited.
4. DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
5. HOW LONG IS THE DATA STORED?
We keep the data stored as long as…
- we have a relationship with you as customer, client or interested party
- we are legally obliged to, for tax purposes
- until you ask us to delete your information
6. WHAT DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AS A CUSTOMER?
As a customer, you have the right to…
- correct any and all information we have stored
- request details of the data we have stored regarding you
- request deletion or limitation of your stored data
If you would like to update, change or amend your data, please let us know by contacting us at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. ARE CUSTOMERS OBLIGED TO PROVIDE THEIR DATA?
Yes, as a customer or client, you must provide the data we need to be able to fulfill our contractual obligations within the various services we offer.
Depending on what you are requesting from us, we will ask you to provide information that may range from your full name, email address and country to more extensive details including full name, telephone number, email address, website and log in information.
8. COOKIES, PROFILING AND AUTOMATION
9. WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Information is stored in cloud services and on computers in the United States of America.
10. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We don’t share it or sell it. Internal programs are all password protected.